1. Clarify misconceptions by revisiting classic color concepts
2. Understanding light interaction with tooth structures
3. Understanding aging process of natural tissues
4. Use smart material selection to simplify the layering techniques
5. Learn, step-by-step, to achieve invisible anterior and posterior restorations
A Brief Overview:
This course addresses classic color concepts, how light interacts with natural tooth structures, and the implications for final tooth shade. Dr. Tapia Guadix uses 3D animation to demonstrate the spatial relationship between enamel and dentin and to help attendees understand natural volumes for layering. You will learn a new more predictable step-by-step layering methodology for anterior and posterior composite direct restorations.