The world looks quite different than it did just a year ago. Your marketing strategy needs to look different too.
We often say that “everything is marketing” – every single part of the patient experience, even before they set foot in the practice, is a part of your brand. This is especially true now more than ever as practices are adapting to changing state and federal requirements, standards of care, and patient perspectives.
• Customize a month-by-month, one-year action plan for your practice
• Create a proactive rather than reactive action plan in response to changing marketing needs
• Identify opportunities for growth
• Learn how to adapt marketing messaging to break down patients’ barriers
• Discover how to spot “marketing moments” (and how to help your team do it too!)
• Identify how to delegate and share the load with your entire team