Welcome to the "Managing Your Child's Food Allergies" course, presented by David Stukus, MD, pediatric asthma and allergy specialist at Nationwide Children’s Hospital and member of the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America’s Medical Scientific Council.
This course will help you understand the basics of managing your child's newly diagnosed food allergy while keeping them safe.
In this course, you will learn:
- How food allergies are diagnosed
- Different types of food allergies
- What anaphylaxis is, how to react and how to avoid it
- How to find safe foods
- How to handle food allergies outside the home
- Click on the blue PURCHASE button below. Please note this course is FREE for everyone and will reflect $0 at checkout.
- You will be prompted to add this course to your cart and then complete the checkout.
- As you checkout, create a NEW login for our learning platform. (If you are an existing registered AAFA or KFA community member, your login will not work yet on this learning platform. Please select “create new account” when prompted. You can choose to set up the same username and password as what you use on our community.)
After you complete the course, join our community. As a member, you’ll receive news, research, recalls and helpful tools. You can also connect with other families who manage food allergies in an encouraging, supportive environment.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION:
You will get an email with a link to your certificate of completion when you complete each chapter. (Check your junk/spam folder if you don’t get the email.) Also, you can find your certificate by clicking on your profile name at the top right corner of the site and then clicking on the " certificate" tab.