ASTHMA (Asthma Symptoms, Treatment, Health Management and Activities™) Care for Adults is a FREE self-paced course that helps adults and their caregivers learn how to manage asthma. It covers asthma basics, recognizing symptoms and triggers, asthma action plans and an overview of different types of asthma medicines. The information is presented in a variety of formats, including videos, handouts, animations and more.
There are seven lessons about proper asthma management:
- Lesson 1: Asthma Basics
- Lesson 2: Asthma Triggers
- Lesson 3: Controlling Asthma Triggers
- Lesson 4: Asthma Medicines and Equipment
- Lesson 5: Asthma Action Plan
- Lesson 6: Communicating With Your Asthma Team
- Lesson 7: Asthma Management Goals
How to enroll in this course:
1. Click on the blue Purchase button below. Please note this course is FREE for everyone and will reflect $0 at checkout.
2. You will be prompted to add this course to your cart and then complete the checkout.
3. As you checkout, create a NEW login for our learning platform. (If you are an existing registered AAFA or KFA community member, your login will not work yet on this learning platform - so please select "create new account" when prompted. You can choose to set up the same username and password as what you use on our community.)
As you complete lessons you will see a green check mark that indicates completion.
Certificate of Completion:
You will get an email with a link to your certificate of completion when you complete the entire course. (Check your junk/spam folder if you don’t get the email.) Also, you can retrieve your certificate by clicking on your profile name at the top right corner of the site and then clicking on the "certificate" tab.