Severe ASTHMA (Asthma Symptoms, Treatment, Health Management and Activities™) Care for Adults is a FREE self-paced course that helps adults and their caregivers learn how to manage severe asthma. It explains severe and uncontrolled asthma, the impact of severe asthma, asthma management plans and severe asthma treatments. The information is presented in a variety of formats, including videos, handouts, animations and more.
There are five lessons about severe asthma management:
- Lesson 1: What Is Severe Asthma?
- Lesson 2: Living With Severe Asthma
- Lesson 3: Your Asthma Management Plan
- Lesson 4: Understanding Triggers and Treatments in Severe Asthma
- Lesson 5: Asthma Control
If you would like to learn about the basics of managing asthma, take our ASTHMA Care for Adults course first.
How to enroll in this course:
1. Click on the blue Purchase button below. Please note this course is FREE for everyone and will reflect $0 at checkout.
2. You will be prompted to add this course to your cart and then complete the checkout.
3. As you checkout, create a NEW login if this is your first time using our learning platform. (If you are an existing registered AAFA or KFA community member, your login will not work yet on this learning platform - so please select "create new account" when prompted. You can choose to set up the same username and password as what you use on our community.)
As you complete lessons you will see a green check mark that indicates completion.
Certificate of Completion:
You will receive a certificate of completion when you complete the entire course. You can find all of your certificates by clicking on your profile name at the top right corner of the site and then clicking on the "certificate" tab.