ON-DEMAND: AVOIDING ETHICAL LAND MINES DURING COVID-19 WEBINARJune 8, 2020 | Online
Recorded on June 8, 2020. The world, and your practice, is more online now than ever, but with that brings new, difficult ethical dilemmas to consider:
- How do you respond to negative online reviews?
- Can you dig too deep in social media investigations?
- How do you effectively use social media in your case?
AAJ is not responsible for accrediting or reporting CLE credits for On-Demand programs. Each attorney is responsible for ensuring their state accepts self-application for self-study CLE credits. FAQs on CLE and Education programs can be found HERE.
This on-demand course contains the webinar recording, full course materials, and agenda from the program as well as a certificate of attendance for attendees to use when applying for 85 general minutes of self-study MCLE credit.
2:00 – 2:05 p.m.
2:05 – 2:45 p.m.
HOW DO YOU PROPERLY RESPOND TO AN ONLINE NEGATIVE REVIEW
• Practical Advice on Whether to Respond or Not
• How to Respond Without Violating Rule 1.6
• Tips on Avoiding a Grievance
2:45 – 3:30 p.m
ETHICS ISSUES WITH SOCIAL MEDIA INVESTIGATIONS DURING COVID-19
• How to Advise Clients on Their Social Media Posts
• Protect Yourself from Spoilation Arguments, Including Rule 3.3 Problems
• How to Use Defendants' Social Media in Your Case
3:30 – 3:45 p.m.
||QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS|