ON-DEMAND: E-DISCOVERY AND CLIENT MANAGEMENT DURING COVID-19December 8, 2020 | Online
Recorded on December 8, 2020. Co-presented with AAJ’s E-Discovery Litigation Group, Jennifer Hoekstra, Chad Roberts, and Ariana Tadler discuss managing digital discovery delay tactics during COVID-19. Learn strategies to reduce barriers to document production and tips for communicating with and educating your client in this new virtual world.
AAJ is not responsible for accrediting or reporting CLE credits for On-Demand programs. Each attorney is responsible for ensuring their state accepts self-application for self-study CLE credits. FAQs on CLE and Education programs can be found HERE.
This on-demand course contains the webinar recording, full course materials, and agenda from the program as well as a certificate of completion for attendees to use when applying for 85 general minutes of self-study MCLE credit.
2:00 - 2:05 p.m.
2:05 - 2:30 p.m.
SOLDIERING ON: E-DISCOVERY DURING COVID-19
• Reducing Barriers and Objections to Document Requests
• Collecting, Reviewing, and Producing Documents Remotely
• Tips to Ensure You Get the Information You Need
• Preserving and Collecting Documents From and For Your Clients
|2:30 - 2:50 p.m.||
• Managing Non-email Privileged Communication with Your Client in a Remote World
• Protecting Non-traditional Client Communications
• Setting Protocols for Various Tools and Apps
• Educating Your Client
• Using Zoom and Other Virtual Meeting Applications
• Establishing Clear Social Media Guidelines
|2:50 - 3:15 p.m.||
ADDRESSING SECURITY CONCERNS DURING REMOTE WORK
• Securing Remote Access to Client Files and Sensitive Information
• Maintaining Strict Security Procedures While Out of the Office
• Helpful Tools for You and Your Staff
3:15 - 3:30 p.m.
||QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS|