ON-DEMAND: THE NEXT STEP IN LAW FIRM TECH WEBINARMarch 16, 2021 | Online
Recorded on March 16, 2021. In a world of remote work and virtual trials, having the right technology is critical. Learn about the latest in cutting edge software and apps for your firm, plus how to set up a “Zoom room” at your office. Tech-savvy faculty will walk you through a checklist for remote depos and court proceedings.
AAJ is not responsible for accrediting or reporting CLE credits for On-Demand programs. Each attorney is responsible for ensuring their state accepts self-application for self-study CLE credits. FAQs on CLE and Education programs can be found HERE.
This on-demand course contains the webinar recording, full course materials, and agenda from the program as well as a certificate of completion for attendees to use when applying for 85 general minutes of self-study MCLE credit.
|2:00 - 2:05 p.m.
|2:05 - 2:35 p.m.
INVESTING AND IMPLEMENTING THE RIGHT LAW FIRM TECH
- Which Technology Best Fits Your Firm's Needs
- Critical Features to Look For
- New Software and Apps
|2:35 - 2:55 p.m.||
SETTING UP A "ZOOM ROOM" IN YOUR LAW OFFICE
- Essential Tech for Your New "Zoom Room"
- Use in Meetings, Virtual Depositions, or Virtual Trials
- Cost Savings
- Demonstration of a Fully Functioning "Zoom Room"
|2:55 - 3:20 p.m.||
KEYS TO SUCCESS IN A VIRTUAL SETTING NO MATTER THE PLATFORM
- Preparing for Your Virtual Hearing
- Test Sessions
- Tips & Tricks for Using Virtual Platforms
|3:20 - 3:30 p.m.
||QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS|
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act to access AAJ’s conferences or training courses should contact us by one of the following means:
- Write to us at AAJ Education, 777 6th St NW, Suite 200, Washington, DC 20001;
- Call us at (800) 622-1791; or
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.