ON-DEMAND: UNDERSTANDING THE PREP ACT WEBINARApril 29, 2021 | Online
Recorded on April 29, 2021. Join our esteemed faculty as they provide an update and analysis of the PREP Act. The webinar will focus on, pleading your case, administrative procedure act issues and defense tactics.
AAJ is not responsible for accrediting or reporting CLE credits for On-Demand programs. Each attorney is responsible for ensuring their state accepts self-application for self-study CLE credits. FAQs on CLE and Education programs can be found HERE.
This on-demand course contains the webinar recording, full course materials, and agenda from the program as well as a certificate of completion for attendees to use when applying for 85 general minutes of self-study MCLE credit.
|2:00 - 2:05 p.m.
|2:05 - 2:25 p.m.
HOW TO PLEAD YOUR CASE
-Overview of the PREP Act and its Protections
- Applying the Actual Language of the PREP Act to Determine the Scope of the Immunity
|2:25 - 2:45 p.m.||
ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEDURE ACT ISSUES
- The Changing Regulatory Landscape
- Emerging Issues
|2:45 - 3:15 p.m.||
- Analyzing the Defense
- Immunity Using the PREP Act at the State and Federal Level
|3:15 - 3:30 p.m.
||QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS|
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act to access AAJ’s conferences or training courses should contact us by one of the following means:
- Write to us at AAJ Education, 777 6th St NW, Suite 200, Washington, DC 20001;
- Call us at (800) 622-1791; or
- Send us an email at email@example.com.