improved accessibility to patients and the increased placement of dental
implants by all specialties within dentistry, it is only expected that the
number of "less than ideal" results will also increase. This webinar
will discuss the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon’s role in the potential
"salvage" of these situations.
At the conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Define situations where salvage of an ailing implant should be undertaken.
- Select cases that have the best potential for salvage and employ the best technique to achieve these results.
- Recognize the limitations of each technique.
- Set realistic expectations for the patient.
- Educate colleagues as to when to refer an "ailing implant" for evaluation and how to recognize telltale signs of impending implant failure.
- Select the appropriate armamentarium in discrete clinical situations to undertake implant salvage.
Registrants will be granted access to view the recording and claim CE credit for up to 30 days after the conclusion of the webinar. You will receive notification as soon as the recording is available, typically within three business days of the live webinar.
Cancellation Policy: Registrants will receive a full refund up until the day before the event. No refund will be given for cancellation on the day of the event.
Each registration receives one CE certificate.
Continuing Education Provider Approval
The American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education.
ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
The American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons designates this activity for 1 continuing education credits.
AGD - Accepted Program Provider
5/1/18 – 6/30/22
Provider ID# 214680
The American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.