Select the Sections below you want to view. Each program consists of a "media type" and the legend is below. Please complete the evaluation/feedback after viewing this Chapter, in order to access the assessment. Upon successful completion of the assessment, your CDE/CME certificate will be available.
Upon completion of this activity, the learner should be able to:
- Diagnose potential lower facial rejuvenation candidates and select the appropriate procedure to attain maximal results.
- Discuss facial anatomy as it pertains to biplane facelift and avoid potential danger zones.
- Describe tumescent and surgical technique for safe and effective biplane rhytidectomy.
- Evaluate potential rhinoplasty candidates and accurately diagnose based on anatomic regions.
- Describe differences between open and closed rhinoplasty techniques.
- Establish a surgical plan based on accurate diagnosis and discuss sequencing of open rhinoplasty technique.
- Describe the history of purse string facelifts.
- Identify safe anchoring zones for the purse string.
- Cite the basic steps in a purse string min facelift, as well as describe their execution.
- Analyze the diagnosis of midface volume loss and contemporary treatment options.
- Discuss implant availability and configuration and apply this to proper selection for a patients.
- Describe the regional anatomy and surgical approach for midfacial implant placement.
- Discuss the indications and contraindications for upper and lower lid blepharoplasties.
- Describe the upper and lower lid anatomy
- Explain different blepharoplasty techniques.
- Identify and treat blepharoplasty surgical complications.
- Cite the differences in techniques and results between Superficial Plane Facelifts and Deep Plane Facelifts.
- Identify the complex anatomic planes and specific anatomic structures of the lower two-thirds of the face and of the neck soft tissue.
- Define the aging process of the lower two-thirds of the face and of the neck soft tissue.
- Review soft tissue rejuvenation of the facial soft tissue and be introduced to a more complex Extended subSMAS facelift technique which results in a more natural, long-lasting result.
By purchasing and accessing this content, I agree that I have read the below disclosure list.
To view the Cosmetic Surgery disclosure list, click here