Select the Sections below you want to view. Each program consists of a "media type" and the legend is below. Please complete the evaluation/feedback after viewing this Chapter, in order to access the assessment. Upon successful completion of the assessment, your CDE/CME certificate will be available.
Upon completion of this activity, the learner should be able to:
1. Describe the principles of osseointegration and implant supported prosthetic rehabilitation.
2. Apply techniques for bone graft augmentation of the maxilla and mandible to facilitate implant placement and osseointegration.
3. Discuss bone graft substitutes, proteins and cell therapy.
4. Recognize the esthetic issues involved with implant supported prosthetic rehabilitation in the anterior maxillary arch.
5. Discuss computer aided implant surgery.
6. Describe the preoperative findings that are critical to treatment planning the full arch maxillary prosthesis selection.
7. Identify the methods to evaluate the patient including the use of digital methods.
8. Discuss the importance of fabricating a hygienic full arch restoration for patients.
9. Name the important steps to achieve success when providing dental implant therapy, to include medical and dental history, clinical examination, study models and advanced imaging.
10. Summarize the early history of implant therapy.
By purchasing and accessing this content, I agree that I have read the below disclosure list.
To view the Dental Implants disclosure list, click here.
$100.00 - $400.00