Select the Sections below you want to view. Each program consists of a "media type" and the legend is below. Please complete the evaluation/feedback after viewing this Chapter, in order to access the assessment. Upon successful completion of the assessment, your CDE/CME certificate will be available.
Upon completion of this activity, the learner should be able to:
- Describe the principles of osseointegration and implant supported prosthetic rehabilitation.
- Apply techniques for bone graft augmentation of the maxilla and mandible to facilitate implant placement and osseointegration.
- Discuss bone graft substitutes, proteins and cell therapy.
- Recognize the esthetic issues involved with implant supported prosthetic rehabilitation in the anterior maxillary arch.
- Discuss computer aided implant surgery.
- Describe the preoperative findings that are critical to treatment planning the full arch maxillary prosthesis selection.
- Identify the methods to evaluate the patient including the use of digital methods.
- Discuss the importance of fabricating a hygienic full arch restoration for patients.
- Name the important steps to achieve success when providing dental implant therapy, to include medical and dental history, clinical examination, study models and advanced imaging.
- Summarize the early history of implant therapy.
By purchasing and accessing this content, I agree that I have read the below disclosure list.
To view the Dental Implants disclosure list, click here.