Select the Sections below you want to view. Each program consists of a "media type" and the legend is below. Please complete the evaluation/feedback after viewing this Chapter, in order to access the assessment. Upon successful completion of the assessment, your CDE/CME certificate will be available.
Upon completion of this activity, the learner should be able to:
- Recognize different grafting techniques for reconstruction of the injured trigeminal nerve.
- Explain diagnosis. prevention and the protocol for management of nerve injuries from dental implants.
- Evaluate a patient with trigeminal nerve injury.
- Describe the basic concepts of microsurgical nerve repair.
- Explain how nerve injuries can happen from third molar surgery.
- Describe the peripheral nerve response to injury.
By purchasing and accessing this content, I agree that I have read the below disclosure list.
To view the Microneurosurgery disclosure list, click here