This 90-minute webinar will review basic pharmacological concepts with emphasis on sedation/anesthetic and emergency drugs.
At the conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
1. Explain basic pharmacologic concepts and their clinical applications.
2. Relate the sedation/anesthesia continuum to drugs and patients.
3. Describe the occupational hazards associated with trace amounts of nitrous oxide in the working environment.
4. Define key recommendations of drug storage in the OMS office.
5. Discuss requirements of maintaining an accurate drug log.
Cancellation Policy: Registrants will receive a full refund up until the day before the event. No refund will be given for cancellation on the day of the event.