This one-day course, originally
presented live on December 8, 2018, in Chicago, provides an overview of the
latest trends in pain management presented by nationally known experts in the
multidimensional field of pain medicine. The program includes updates on the
latest policies, guidelines, and approaches to these three key strategies for
- Opioid and non-opioid prescribing
- Co-prescribing selections and pitfalls
- Incorporating MAT into pain practice
- Injection therapy
- Regenerative approaches
- Chronic pain and addiction
- Rehabilitation strategies
- Interdisciplinary functional restoration programs
- Postoperative pearls for multidisciplinary care
CME is not provided for the Hot Topics in Pain Management On-Demand Recordings.
For additional assistance, please contact the American Academy of Pain Medicine, 8735 W. Higgins Road, Suite 300, Chicago, IL 60631, 847-375-4731. If you need further assistance with software requirements please contact email@example.com.
The live course was developed by the American Academy of Pain Medicine in partnership with Medscape.