This is a non-CME activity.
A panel of three program directors/associate program directors from pain fellowship programs around the country present information for potential applicants on what an accredited pain medicine fellowship program teaches, who can and does apply, the application process, and what program directors look for in a strong applicant.
After completing this activity participants should be able to:
- Develop a timeline for their application for pain fellowship
- Appraise their personal statement and application for strengths and weaknesses
- Revise their application to highlight strengths and target fellowships that are a good fit
- Identify differences in accredited and non-accredited pain fellowships
- Identify which residents can apply for pain fellowship