A panel of three program directors/associate program
directors from pain fellowship programs around the country will present
information for potential applicants on what an accredited pain medicine fellowship program teaches,
who can and does apply, the application process, and what program directors
look for in a strong applicant. Program Directors will take questions from the webinar
audience at the end of this session.
Please note this webinar does not offer CME credit.
Current residents in Anesthesiology, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Neurology, Psychiatry, Radiology, Emergency Medicine, and Family Medicine who are interested in and planning to apply for an ACGME accredited pain fellowship. Residents and potential pain applicants, pain fellowship directors, residency program directors for anesthesia, PM&R, and neurology are also encouraged to participate.
After completing this activity participants should be able to:
- Develop a timeline for their application for pain fellowship
- Appraise their personal statement and application for strengths and weaknesses
- Revise their application to highlight strengths and target fellowships that are a good fit
- Identify differences in accredited and non-accredited pain fellowships
- Identify which residents can apply for pain fellowship