Want a FREE preview of this lecture? Click Here
- Summarize the Apparatus 4 technique from an historical perspective until today.
- List the differences between the two major system configurations: open and closed-loop.
- Identify what types of samples can be run and how flowcell design choice and system configurations are selected for sample types.
- Provide an overview of “Apparent Dissolution” and where it can contribute to a QbD approach.
- List some highlighted method development considerations.
- Review system qualification requirements.