1. Compare and contrast various surgical options and their outcomes.
2. Identify recurring and contributing risk factors for 2nd MPJ instability.
3. Learn about complications and multiple plane deformities associated with 2nd MPJ.
4. Take away possible solutions through cased based discussions.
CPME CE credit available: 1.25 hr
Total Run Time: 1hr 5min 49sec
Format: Online, non-downloadable, video file
Release Date: July 2019
Expiration Date: July 2022
Method of Participation:
1. View the Lectures
2. Complete CME Test (70% Passing Score)
3. Complete Evaluation