1. Compare and contrast arthroscopic surgical techniques.
2. Learn about best practices and treatment options to improve patient care and outcome.
3. Review the pros and cons for arthroscopy of the 1st MTPJ.
4. Assess a variety of surgical approaches and apply the best option for the patient.
CPME CE credit available: 1.5 hr
Total Run Time: 1hr 15min 39sec
Format: Online, non-downloadable, video file
Release Date: May 2019
Expiration Date: May 2022
Method of Participation:
1. View the Lectures
2. Complete CME Test (70% Passing Score)
3. Complete Evaluation