1. Review and evaluate indications for deltoid ligament repair.
2. Learn about the components and significance of syndesmotic injuries.
3. Compare and contrast allograft vs autograft techniques.
4. Review various treatment options for ankle instability injuries.
CPME CE credit available: 1.5 hr
Total Run Time: 1hr 24min 38sec
Format: Online, non-downloadable, video file
Release Date: April 2019
Expiration Date: April 2022
Method of Participation:
1. View the Lectures
2. Complete CME Test (70% Passing Score)
3. Complete Evaluation