1. Identify and diagnose posterior malleolar fractures.
2. Analyze information regarding the significance of syndesmotic injuries.
3. Learn about decision making and operative approaches available for calcaneal fractures.
4. Discuss the biomechanics of deltoid ligaments and various surgical techniques for repair.
CPME CE credit available: 1.25 hr
Total Run Time: 1hr 07min 39sec
Format: Online, non-downloadable, video file
Release Date: December 2018
Expiration Date: December 2021
Method of Participation:
1. View the Lectures
2. Complete CME Test (70% Passing Score)
3. Complete Evaluation