1. Review and discuss contributing factors that can affect surgical outcomes.
2. Understand biomechanics for optimal bone healing.
3. Review various techniques used for joint preparation.
4. Take away data to optimize post-operative outcomes.
CPME CE credit available: 1.25 hr
Total Run Time: 1hr 02min 44sec
Format: Online, non-downloadable, video file
Release Date: September 2018
Expiration Date: September 2021
Method of Participation:
1. View the Lectures
2. Complete CME Test (70% Passing Score)
3. Complete Evaluation