1. Review the various advanced imaging modalities used for indicating non-unions.
2. Evaluate and diagnose osteochondral lesions through advanced imaging.
3. Compare and contrast several imaging options used to detect osteomyelitis.
4. Discuss and review various advanced imaging used to identify pathology and torn ligaments.
CPME CE credit available: 1.25 hr
Total Run Time: 1hr 13min 21sec
Format: Online, non-downloadable, video file
Release Date: August 2018
Expiration Date: August 2021
Method of Participation:
1. View the Lectures
2. Complete CME Test (70% Passing Score)
3. Complete Evaluation