1. Learn about various methods for diagnosing syndesmosis injuries.
2. Identify your approach and understand the significance for potential complications associated with a procedure.
3. Understand and assess reasons behind potential failures and recurrence.
4. Identify important pearls and pitfalls gleaned from case based discussions.
CPME CE credit available: 1.5 hr
Total Run Time: 1hr 22min 13sec
Format: Online, non-downloadable, video file
Release Date: July 2018
Expiration Date: July 2021
Method of Participation:
1. View the Lectures
2. Complete CME Test (70% Passing Score)
3. Complete Evaluation