1. Identify common practices and methods used for early weightbearing in optimizing tissue healing.
2. Discuss and review various surgical treatments/techniques and their impact on early weightbearing prognosis.
3. Analyze information regarding the efficacy of early weightbearing vs prolonged non-weightbearing.
4. Learn about the role weightbearing has for potential risks of re-injury and/or successful outcomes.
CPME CE credit available: 1.5 hr
Total Run Time: 1hr 23min 29sec
Format: Online, non-downloadable, video file
Release Date: March 2018
Expiration Date: March 2021
Method of Participation:
1. View the Lectures
2. Complete CME Test (70% Passing Score)
3. Complete Evaluation