1. Understand the basic science of cartilage and clinical concepts for cartilage repair.
2. Take away important pearls and observe complications gleaned from case based presentations.
3. Discuss and evaluate appropriate treatment options for cartilage repair.
4. Review various techniques used within surgical treatment approaches.
CPME CE credit available: 1.75 hr
Total Run Time: 1hr 31min 49sec
Format: Online, non-downloadable, video file
Release Date: November 2017
Expiration Date: November 2020
Method of Participation:
1. View the Lectures
2. Complete CME Test (70% Passing Score)
3. Complete Evaluation