1. Analyze information and measurable indicators presented to help evaluate patients with Charcot foot.
2. Learn about and determine if conservative care is beneficial for the treatment of Charcot foot.
3. Evaluate various medicinal treatment options for Charcot neuroarthropathy.
4. Compare and contrast surgical and non-surgical treatment approaches through case based presentation.
CPME CE credit available: 1.5 hr
Total Run Time: 1hr 26min 27sec
Format: Online, non-downloadable, video file
Release Date: June 2017
Expiration Date: June 2020
Method of Participation:
1. View the Lectures
2. Complete CME Test (70% Passing Score)
3. Complete Evaluation