1. Evaluate and diagnose the indications for soft tissue arthroscopy.
2. Identify contraindications and risk factors via case based learning.
3. Understand the advantages and best practices for small joint arthroscopy.
4. Identify important pearls and techniques when using an arthroscopic approach.
5. Understand arthroscopic procedural techniques for ankle fracture repairs.
CPME CE credit available: 1.5 hr
Total Run Time: 1hr 20min 17sec
Format: Online, non-downloadable, video file
Release Date: November 2016
Expiration Date: November 2019
Method of Participation:
1. View the Lectures
2. Complete CME Test (70% Passing Score)
3. Complete Evaluation