1. Learn about pre-operative decision making with regards to ankle fractures.
2. Identify contributing factors for high risk ankle fractures.
3. Take away important pearls and pitfalls gleaned from case based discussions.
4. Discuss and review pertinent information relating to syndesmotic instability.
CPME CE credit available: 1.75 hr
Total Run Time: 1hr 30min 02sec
Format: Online, non-downloadable, video file
Release Date: August 2019
Expiration Date: August 2022
Method of Participation:
1. View the Lectures
2. Complete CME Test (70% Passing Score)
3. Complete Evaluation