1. Learn about the characteristics of transitional fractures.
2. Discuss surgical and non-surgical treatment options for the pediatric patient.
3. Review surgical approaches and techniques used to treat pediatric patients.
4. Identify important takeaways gleaned from cased based discussions.
5. Evaluate the pediatric patient and determine surgical options.
CPME CE credit available: 2.0 hr
Total Run Time: 1hr 58min 04sec
Format: Online, non-downloadable, video file
Release Date: October 2019
Expiration Date: October 2022
Method of Participation:
1. View the Lectures
2. Complete CME Test (70% Passing Score)
3. Complete Evaluation