1. Assess various surgical and non-surgical treatment approaches.
2. Review and understand the various treatment options for Achilles Tendon repair.
3. Learn about the anatomy and physiology of the Achilles.
4. Take away important tips and pearls gleaned form case presentations.
5. Learn about best practices to achieve optimal outcomes and prevent complications.
CPME CE credit available: 1.75 hr
Total Run Time: 1hr 41min 28sec
Format: Online, non-downloadable, video file
Release Date: November 2019
Expiration Date: November 2022
Method of Participation:
1. View the Lectures
2. Complete CME Test (70% Passing Score)
3. Complete Evaluation