1. Compare and contrast various surgical techniques and procedures.
2. Review the various treatment options for patients with Hallux Rigidus.
3. Understand the biomechanics and pathology associated with 2nd MTPJ deformities.
4. Discuss various techniques and joint preparation methods.
CPME CE credit available: 1.5 hr
Total Run Time: 1hr 29min 32sec
Format: Online, non-downloadable, video file
Release Date: December 2019
Expiration Date: December 2022
Method of Participation:
1. View the Lectures
2. Complete CME Test (70% Passing Score)
3. Complete Evaluation