1. Review various techniques used to manage digital complications and revision surgery.
2. Learn about contributing factors associated with complications.
3. Identify important pearls and pitfalls gleaned from information presented.
4. Review information on mal and non-unions, surgical management and possible solutions.
CPME CE credit available: 1.25 hr
Total Run Time: 1hr 03m 11s
Format: Online, non-downloadable, video file
Release Date: June 2020
Expiration Date: June 2023
Method of Participation:
1. View the Lectures
2. Complete CME Test (70% Passing Score)
3. Complete Evaluation