1. Discuss clinical considerations and decision making for arthrodesis.
2. Determine the indications and methods to define a non-union.
3. Discuss the constructs for 1st MTPJ arthrodesis.
4. Review surgical approaches and joint preparation methods that may affect surgical outcomes.
CPME CE credit available: 1.00 hr
Total Run Time: 0hr 53m 56s
Format: Online, non-downloadable, video file
Release Date: August 2020
Expiration Date: August 2023
Method of Participation:
1. View the Lectures
2. Complete CME Test (70% Passing Score)
3. Complete Evaluation