1. Discuss the nuances of imaging soft tissue using ultrasound.
2. Review the advantages and gaps of using ultrasound.
3. View procedural videos with tips and alternate techniques related to treating peroneal tendons.
4. Evaluate patients with peroneal tendon subluxation and the various treatment approaches.
5. Review injury patterns and treatment for peroneal disorders and their results.
CPME CE credit available: 1.50 hr
Total Run Time: 1hr 33m 31s
Format: Online, non-downloadable, video file
Release Date: January 2021
Expiration Date: January 2024
1. View the Lectures
2. Complete CME Test (70% Passing Score)
3. Complete Evaluation