1. Review operative and non-operative options with step-wise discussion of several procedures.
2. Understand the risk factors for failure associated with stress fractures.
3. Learn about the role of functional rehabilitation and anatomic repairs.
4. Review and discuss contributing factors that can affect surgical outcomes.
CPME CE credit available: 1.50 hr
Total Run Time: 1hr 22m 06s
Format: Online, non-downloadable, video file
Release Date: December 2020
Expiration Date: December 2023
Method of Participation:
1. View the Lectures
2. Complete CME Test (70% Passing Score)
3. Complete Evaluation