1. Review benefits and phases of physical therapy to achieve optimal outcomes.
2. Consider all factors and reliability of data prior to decision making.
3. Analyze data pertaining to post-operative antibiotics and steroid supplementation.
4. Understand biomechanics of posterior malleolus and determine surgical or non-surgical treatment option.
CPME CE credit available: 1.25 hr
Total Run Time: 1hr 7m 27s
Format: Online, non-downloadable, video file
Release Date: April 2021
Expiration Date: April 2024
Method of Participation:
1. View the Lectures
2. Complete CME Test (70% Passing Score)
3. Complete Evaluation