1. Take away important tips, pearls and avoiding pitfalls gleaned from research and cases presented.
2. Discuss decision making options and best practices to achieve optimal outcomes.
3. Review evidence-based treatment options for repairing Achilles rupture.
4. Review stages of functional rehab and early mobilization after Achilles repair.
CPME CE credit available: 1.75 hr
Total Run Time: 1 hr 34min 14sec
Format: Online, non-downloadable, video file
Release Date: May 2021
Expiration Date: May 2024
Method of Participation:
1. View the Lectures
2. Complete CME Test (70% Passing Score)
3. Complete Evaluation