1. Review conservative treatment options associated with midfoot osteoarthritis.
2. Understand and prevent complications associated with midfoot fusions.
3. Discuss surgical and non-surgical options and techniques.
4. Consider best approach and surgical decision making in treating midfoot injuries.
CPME CE credit available: 1.75 hr
Total Run Time: 1hr 41m 23s
Format: Online, non-downloadable, video file
Release Date: June 2021
Expiration Date: June 2024
Method of Participation:
1. View the Lectures
2. Complete CME Test (70% Passing Score)
3. Complete Evaluation