(November 20, 2019) Tasked with developing a fundraising or awareness campaign?
Effective storytelling has the power to inspire action. Storytelling is one of
the most powerful and effective marketing tools available because they are easy
to tell, easy to share, and easy to remember. Achieve your marketing and
fundraising goals by designing an integrated marketing campaign that is
anchored by a compelling story. In this session, you will learn about the
different types of stories you should have in your story bank. Using
multi-channel marketing efforts built around effective storytelling you will
learn how to collect them, use them, and share them. You'll receive tips and
tools to improve campaign/organizational awareness and improve fundraising efforts
or achieve your goals.
- 7 types of stories you should be collecting
- 5 components of an effective story
- Social Media strategies to share your impact through effective storytelling
- Learn how to use stories to share your impact and connect with your supporters
- Understand the key components of an effective multi-channel campaign.
- Gain resources and actionable tips focused on powerful storytelling and design.
- View examples of effective multi-channel campaigns.
- Learn how to be prepared to collect stories and share your impact.
- Develop confidence and inspiration for designing your next campaign using storytelling methods and multi-channel promotion.