During this session, Dr. Malik will discuss the benefits of having a cohesive integrative health mission at a medical institution. Using UCI Susan and Henry Samueli College of Health Sciences nascent efforts to operationalize the integrative health vision, she will discuss examples of integration into educational, clinical, and research programs.
Faculty: Shaista Malik, MD, PhD, MPH
Faculty Disclosures: This speaker has no relevant relationships with commercial interests to disclose.
- Recognize opportunities in an institution for integrative health services
- Develop strategies that help with longitudinal goals of an organization
- Utilize examples from national efforts to promote a culture of wellness
- Physicians: maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- All other healthcare professionals completing this activity will be issued a certificate of participation.
This course is CME-eligible for a 2-year period ending on June 24, 2022. After the two-year time period, you will continue to have access to your purchased content, however you will no longer be able to claim CME credits for your participation in the course.