Combining scientific research with ancient wisdom, Dr. Rachel leads you on a journey to discover how being in right relationship with your body, your family, your community, your work, and nature itself, will heal you, bring you sustainable joy, and multiply your success. As healers, we can be on the front lines of helping our patients find ""right relationship"", and by doing so, heal ourselves, right along with the planet.
Faculty: Rachel Carlton Abrams, MD, MHS, ABIHM
Faculty Disclosures: This speaker has no relevant relationships with commercial interests to disclose.
- State the definition of Right Relationship and its relevance to human and ecological health
- State the 5 Fundamentals of Health and how they impact lifestyle diseases
- Recognize the research benefits of love, connection, affection and community and how the process of right relationship maximizes these
- Explain how restoring right relationship with ourselves, others and nature is fundamental to improving U.S. health statistics on increasing anxiety, depression, addiction, heart disease and disability
- Recognize the connected nature of all life and the necessary human place within it
- Physicians: maximum of 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- All other healthcare professionals completing this activity will be issued a certificate of participation.
This course is CME-eligible for a 2-year period ending on June 24, 2022. After the two-year time period, you will continue to have access to your purchased content, however you will no longer be able to claim CME credits for your participation in the course.