This is a presentation of an introduction to Manual Medicine. It will explore the role that structural and functional anatomy play in manual therapies and will give an appreciation for the pathophysiological foundations. It will also give different clinical applications of manual treatments and give examples of evidence-based therapies. This presentation will also include a brief hands-on learning demonstration for all participants.
Faculty: Roger Mignosa, DO
Faculty Disclosures: This speaker has no relevant relationships with commercial interests to disclose.
- Appreciate the role that anatomy and functional physiology plays a role in manual medicine
- Demonstrate knowledge of the pathophysiology of manual medicine
- Discuss with peers the different clinical applications of manual medicine and the evidence that supports it
- Physicians: maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- All other healthcare professionals completing this activity will be issued a certificate of participation.
This course is CME-eligible for a 2-year period ending on June 24, 2022. After the two-year time period, you will continue to have access to your purchased content, however you will no longer be able to claim CME credits for your participation in the course.