Autoimmunity challenges run rampant in the U.S. Dr. Kharrazian is dedicated to researching how dietary proteins and chemicals impact the nervous system. His exploration of BPA use in plastics, thyroid challenges, and Alzheimers or dementia all show linkages to autoimmune difficulties.
Faculty: Datis Kharrazian, DHSc, DC, MS, FAACP, DACBN, DA
Faculty Disclosures: Datis Kharrazian, DHSc, DC, MS, FAACP, DACBN, DA has indicated that he is a consultant for Apex Energetics and Pyrex Labs.
- Present the most common lifestyle and dietary reasons autoimmune patients that impact autoimmune disease
- Present inefficient case management models working with patients suffering from autoimmune disease
- Review clinical strategies and efficient case management strategies to optimize health in patients suffering from autoimmune disease
- Physicians: maximum of 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- All other healthcare professionals completing this activity will be issued a certificate of participation.
This course is CME-eligible for a 2-year period ending on December 31, 2019. After the two-year time period, you will continue to have access to your purchased content, however you will no longer be able to claim CME credits for your participation in the course.