Environmental toxins have become a primary cause of chronic disease in industrialized countries. Effective care now requires being able to recognize which patients are suffering toxin load, understand which laboratory tests are most reliable for assessing which patients are the most toxic, and the body load of specific toxins and strategies for facilitating toxin excretion.
Faculty: Joseph Pizzorno, ND
Faculty Disclosures: Joseph Pizzorno, ND is employed by, is a consultant for, and is a major stockholder/board member for Bioclinic Naturals.
- Identify the worst toxins for each chronic disease, including infertility and breast cancer
- Identify the key diagnostics to determine which patients are the most toxic and key tests for body load
- Recognize the primary ways to increase excretion
- Physicians: maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- All other healthcare professionals completing this activity will be issued a certificate of participation.
This course is CME-eligible for a 2-year period ending on December 31, 2020. After the two-year time period, you will continue to have access to your purchased content, however you will no longer be able to claim CME credits for your participation in the course.