The background and mechanisms driving Alzheimer’s disease and its precursors, SCI and MCI, will be described, along with an effective, personalized, programmatic approach to prevention and treatment. Specific patient results, subtypes, and new insights will be presented.
Faculty: Dale Bredesen, MD
Faculty Disclosures: Dale Bredesen, MD is a consultant, major stock shareholder and board member for AHNP Health.
- Identify the subtypes of Alzheimer’s disease
- Evaluate patients with dementia or dementia risk
- Recognize how to treat patients with Alzheimer’s or pre-Alzheimer’s effectively
- Physicians: maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- All other healthcare professionals completing this activity will be issued a certificate of participation.
This course is CME-eligible for a 2-year period ending on December 31, 2020. After the two-year time period, you will continue to have access to your purchased content, however you will no longer be able to claim CME credits for your participation in the course.