Millennial parents make up the majority of parents enrolling their children in our independent schools.
It is critical to understand how best to reach this generation, and how they research, interact and communicate differently. It is no longer an option for schools to market our school the “way we’ve always done it.” This presentation shares practical tips for Enrollment and Marketing offices to effectively reach out to our millennial target audience.
Presenter: Courtney Haindel, Client Relationship Manager, FACTS SIS
Courtney Haindel has 17 years of experience in faith based schools, beginning her career as an English teacher, then moving into the role of High School Assistant Principal, and most recently Director of Marketing and Enrollment at two large schools in Louisiana. She holds an M.Ed. in Educational Administration. At FACTS she primarily stewards SIS diocesan partnerships. Her passion is school marketing & enrollment management to help keep independent schools vibrant and sustainable.
Courtney can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Level of Experience:
- Entering (0-2 Yrs)
- Emerging (3-4 Yrs)
- Advancing (5-9 Yrs)
- Mastering (10+ Yrs)
- Communicates Effectively
- Customer Focus
- Decision Quality
- Foster Community Interaction
- Once you click the REGISTER button on the right side you are signed up for the webinar.
- A confirmation email from AISAP Programs will be sent once you register.
- Once registered, you will have the option to JOIN LIVE WEB EVENT.
- To add more webinars, click on the Courses tab at the top of the page.
$0 AISAP Members
Click here to learn more about becoming a member.