Webinar 1: How to use a Financial Aid and Net Tuition Revenue Strategy to Reach Enrollment Goals
What is a net tuition revenue model and how can we be most strategic in reaching enrollment goals? Using a net tuition revenue model as a financial aid strategy certainly has its benefits and can help schools fill seats and reach revenue goals when used at the right time and in the right way. Join us for this webinar to learn more about the benefits of net tuition revenue, how to help others at your school understand its value and how to use a revenue based model effectively to appropriately increase enrollment.
Webinar 2: Making Merit Aid Work the Right Way: Exploring Opportunities and Avoiding Pitfalls
For years, consideration of merit aid was framed as a zero sum game, with funds for merit viewed as a drain on need-based funds. However, in most schools under capacity, sensibly structured merit aid can increase income enough to meet budget and also increase need-based aid. This session will walk through the impact of merit aid on budget and provide guidelines for maximizing the marketing impact of a merit aid program. Takeaways will also include suggestions for engaging with and framing a case for merit aid with your board, do’s and don’ts for a successful merit aid marketing campaign, assessment tactics that build community buy-in and
navigating the introduction of merit aid to current full-pay parents.
Webinar 3: Understanding and Explaining Financial Aid Calculations: The Foundation of Your Tuition Assistance Program
In this session we will review key components of Financial Aid Methodology and discuss how a greater understanding of the data can improve your Financial Aid and Admission Process.
1. We will take a look "behind the curtain" with a review of the formulas and methodology used to determine a family's tuition EFC (Expected Family Contribution).
2. Our session will review the use of formula customization to maximize the effectiveness of family financial aid awards and meet institutional enrollment and retention goals.
3. Session participants will learn how to clearly and confidently explain to internal and external customers how EFC data is created and how award decisions are made.
Participants will leave the session with increased knowledge of the financial aid calculation process, new ideas about financial aid formula customization and a greater confidence in explaining financial aid decisions to administrators and families.
Level of Experience:
- Entering (0-2 Yrs)
- Emerging (3-4 Yrs)
- Advancing (5-9 Yrs)
- Mastering (10+ Yrs)
- Business Insight
- Customer Focus
- Decision Quality
- Economic Savvy & Advance School Mission
|Continuing Education Credits: |
Notes for AISAP Members:
- Once you click the REGISTER button on the right side you are signed up for the webinar.
- A confirmation email from AISAP Programs will be sent once you register.
- Once registered, you will have the option to JOIN LIVE WEB EVENT.
- To add more webinars, click on the Courses tab at the top of the page.
Course Registration Fee (for all three webinars):
$59 AISAP Members
Click here to learn more about becoming a member.