The Power of DATA : Use DASL & MarketView to Take Your Enrollment Planning to the Next Level
Knowledge and understanding of trends, benchmarking data, and market demographics is critically important for school leaders charged with admission and enrollment management. Join us for this online, 3-part course which will empower you to build a more strategic enrollment plan while demonstrating the value of this data and your leadership to the school and the board.
This course will be a hands-on “real time” learning experience. Participants will learn how to access and use NAIS’s national and regional data to help identify questions and guide future enrollment planning at their school. Participants will be expected to complete homework assignments using their school’s data in between sessions.
We strongly suggest attending the sessions live in order to make the most of each lessons using your data. However, recordings of the sessions will be distributed after each class for those who signed up in advance.
Session I | Tuesday June 18 at 3 pm ET
Getting the Lay of the Land: An Introduction to DASL for Admission and Enrollment Professionals.
The session will include a step-by-step guide on how to access and use the DASL Databook to make comparisons, answer questions, and use data to guide strategy. Come ready to work alongside the presenters and create customized benchmarking reports for your school. With just a few clicks, you can populate 12 critical reports, including enrollment, financial operations, diversity, and advancement, that show how your school stacks up against other schools in your area and across the country.
Session II | Wednesday, June 19 at 3pm ET
Gain Insight into Your Market: Discover how mapping your school’s current demographics can guide future enrollment strategy.
In this session, we will build upon our work with DASL Databook and introduce MarketView, NAIS’s data-visualization tool. We will teach participants how to upload their own data to see trends in their area. MarketView's easy-to-use mapping technology and affordability algorithm overlays local demographic and traffic info, along with economic data.
Session III | Monday, June 24 at 3 pm ET
Identify Target Markets based on enrollment priorities and goals
In this session you will hone in on 5-10 target zip codes for your school and walk away with the start of a marketing plan linked directly to enrollment goals.
During this 3-part class, admission and enrollment professionals will:
- Learn what data they should have and why it is important
- Identify which area schools should serve as their benchmarking/comparative group
- Gain a clearer understanding of the importance of demographic data for enrollment planning
- Learn how to access DASL and MarketView and create customized reports
- View samples on how to incorporate this data into your board reports
- Gain access to sample templates for board reports
Presenters: Hilary LaMonte and Geordie Mitchell
Level of Experience:
- Entering (0-2 Yrs)
- Emerging (3-4 Yrs)
- Advancing (5-9 Yrs)
- Mastering (10+ Yrs)
- Business Insight
- Plans & Aligns
- Decision Quality
- Economic Savy & Advance School Mission
|Continuing Education Credits: |
Notes for AISAP Members:
- Once you click the REGISTER button on the right side you are signed up for the webinar.
- A confirmation email from AISAP Programs will be sent once you register.
- Once registered, you will have the option to JOIN LIVE WEB EVENT.
- To add more webinars, click on the Courses tab at the top of the page.
Course Registration Fee (for all three webinars):
$59 AISAP Members
Click here to learn more about becoming a member.